If you are interested in this product, or similar, get in touch now.
Interested in this product?
MMC006B – Linear Screw Capping Machine
This capping machine is used for various bottles and jars that have the ability to be capped in a linear setup. The capping machine is comprised of an adjustable height motor box and torque tightening stations. Easy bottle changeovers are made possible by large adjustment wheels.
The filling operation is achieved using either a volumetric cup discharge system in the case of granules or a high accuracy volumetric pump in the case of liquids or pastes. For powders, we use an augur screw system designed precisely for the powder requiring filling.
The operation of the machine is controlled via a computerized operator interface. All the machine parameters are set through this interface. Bag length can be automatically controlled via a film registration eye. Precise bag length and registered cutting is assured.
The machine has an electronic speed controller and as such speed control is precise. The machine is manufactured from a combination of materials that are suited to the operation design i.e.: Aluminium, stainless steel and engineering plastics. Sealed bearings are incorporated in the jaw assembly and no lubrication is required.
MMC006B Standard MMC Model
- Stainless steel outer frame
- Nickel-plated internal gear system
- High-temperature bearings used on all sealing rollers
- Roller tension control using temperature resistant knobs
- High-quality door hinges and locks
- Electronic speed control
- Remote operator panel for easy operator setting
- Electrical panel with easy swing open access
- Main film handling carriage with film drive and double mounting
- Parameter setting screen
- This capping machine is used for various bottles and jars that have the ability to be capped in a linear setup
- The capping machine is comprised of an adjustable height motor box and torque tightening stations.
- The cap feeding and orientation is separate to the main machine for easy removal.
- The capping machine has its own in-feed guide belts for precision bottle location during cap placing.
- The cap feeding beak is adjustable for both height and diameter and is suitable for a wide range of screw-on caps.
- The capping torque wheels are independently adjustable for both speed and tightness. Precise cap torque is obtained through a three-stage independently settable system.
- The main conveyor has an accurate speed controller for precise speed control.
- The capping machine can be fitted with numerous orientation systems for various caps.
- The cap neck guide system has photoelectric sensors to control the cap feed and push, this makes for more reliable cap placement and cap delivery.
- The machine is manufactured from a range of materials, including aluminum and stainless steel. The torque wheels are silicon encased for longevity. Although other compounds are used applicable to certain cap types.
- The capping machine is controlled by an operator touch screen for easy operation; all capping parameters are controlled by this interface.
- Easy bottle changeovers are made possible by large adjustment wheels.
- Bottle jam is minimised by the use of a motor overload system and torque wheel sensor system.
- Bottles enter in line, continuous capping, high efficiency and fast (capping speed is two or three times as fast as intermittent capping).
MOTOR TOTAL POWER
* Please Note:- machine packing speeds may differ to the actual machine speed due to raw materials flowability.