If you are interested in this product, or similar, get in touch now.
Interested in this product?
MMC026 – MMCK-10 Tea Bag Making Machine
This Teabag machine is designed especially for tea-type products of various sizes and requirements. Teabags are fitted with a string and tag as well as an outer bag. The filling operation is achieved via the incorporation of volumetric cups fitted with a servo-motor for precise volume control.
The filling operation is achieved using either volumetric cup discharge system in the case of granules or a high accuracy volumetric pump in the case of liquids or pastes. For powders we use an augur screw system designed precisely for the powder requiring filling. For the solid food stuffs we use an electric multi-head weighing scale system, these scales can have multiple heads based on speed requirements.
The operation of the machine is controlled via a computerized operator interface. All the machine parameters are set through this interface. Bag length can be automatically controlled via a film registration eye. Precise bag length and registered cutting is assured.
The machine has an electronic speed controller and as such speed control is precise. The machine is manufactured from a combination of materials that are suited to the operation design ie. Aluminium, stainless steel and engineering plastics. Sealed bearings are incorporated in the jaw assembly and no lubrication is required.
MMCK-10 Standard MMC Model
- Machine, hopper, measuring parts and others are 304SS (18/10) stainless steel material
- Our well-researched stable thread-feeder can make either a single-sided tag with a double thread or a double-sided tag with a single thread
- The parts which require high strength will use carbon steel nickel plated
- New sealing, hot cutting technology which makes the adjustment simpler and convenient
- All other parts will be stainless steel or aluminium
- Main drive inverter speed control
- Film frame holds both side of reel, allowing high stability of film
- Film drive motor incorporated to remove film breakage even on weak films
- Operator panel easy accessible to allow for best positioning by the operator
- Vertical seal mechanism is keyed to prevent swivelling during setting
- Machine speed adjusted by single hand speed switch
- Volumetric cups are inserted by fast change over system
- Main electrical panel is mounted to open allowing for easy access by maintenance
- Cut off blades are guarded for operator safety
- Filling mechanism can be disengaged for setup
- Spill tray under filling system to stop product contaminating machine
- Easy removal of former shoulder for quick change overs
Filter Paper Bag size
Outer Bag size
Max filling range
(L) 50-80mm / (W) 30-80mm
(L) 60-120mm / (W) 70-90mm
As your local power design
* Please Note:- machine packing speeds may differ to the actual machine speed due to raw materials flowability.